Nov 23, 2010

2H Class Party-Halal Q

This is our class party which is named Halal Q.
Why was it called Halal Q?
Actually it is just as normal as any other barbeque but the word barbeque sounds like babi so we reject to use it.


These are the photos which we took on the day. macam sangat hot blooded!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I believe everyone who had took part in it had a nice day and we'll never forget abt it!






We are processing the chicken wings.

This is Nadhirah, my best friend. :)
She's cute and we look pale here.

This is my buddy, Mr.Shawn.
He has a unlucky left hand. He broke it twice.
He was enjoying his delicious sausage.

This is one of my best friends. His name is Dharshan but we prefer calling him OSAMA.
He has the power. DONT PLAY PLAY AH!
See, he was waving his hand to you! :D

This is Priyangka. I love her camera. And she is a nice girl.

Do you think he looks like the character in PLANT VS. ZOMBIES in this photo?

Processing the food.

Setting up the sets.

The Malays were enjoying their pizzas.

We are gossip girls. :)

Nadhirah, we smile!

Pei Yee and me. 
Jia Yi and me and Yunhan.

Osama is always the photoshooting target!

The left one is my sweetie, she is Wei Yi, the right one is my husband, Pei Yee.

These two girls are nice enough, Priya and Darshiny.

We love Osama!

Yunhan and me and Dharshan and Naqi. 

Chinese girls.

Yunhan and Mei Yee.

My daughter, me and my hubby.
We are happy family.

Kavin and Dharshan. These guys are my best friends.

We are best friends.

Oh, bro! We rock!

These three girls are lovely.

Mr. Naqi and Stephen, the doctor and Viki, the silly guy.

The guys didnt rock it.



We rock!!!!


2 Harmoni!

2 comments:

JiaYI said...

Aww..love it~!

啊歪 ♥ said...

嘿,怎么最近的人都在搞BBQ ;D
真赞呢。